The designer of our dream:
- Has an outstanding portfolio with few interesting cases;
- Is perfectly fluent with Photoshop & Illustrator or Sketch, or any other graphic software;
- Has an experience with tools for prototyping interfaces (Invision, Principle);
- Follows all design trends on Dribbble and Behance;
- Can join a discussion about pros and cons of different design methodologies (Human Interface Guidelines, Material Design Guidelines, etc.).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Framer JS, Flinto;
- Experience working with developers, production (Zeplin, Avocode).
- Possibility of working remotely;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly and supporting environment;
- Personal development and professional growth;
- Annual paid vacation, paid sick leaves and holidays.