As a Senior Full-Stack Developer, you use the latest technologies, like AWS and Microservices, to develop cutting edge solutions and services to the customers. The purpose is to help them stay ahead and offer attractive and relevant services – now and in the future. Together with your team you are responsible for the entire lifecycle of a service – from requirements, development, test, deploy, maintenance to continuous improvements and new innovations.
You could be joining a team of 6 developers and a Scrum Master and PO.
They are a multicultural and diverse agile team that enjoys coming together and hang out in the office. They combine that with spending a great deal of the time working remotely. The team is quality oriented and supports each other in the everyday activities to deliver the best result.
- Hands-on experience from cloud technologies like AWS
- Hands-on experience from React, Typescript, HTML5, CSS
- Hands-on experience of Python and Java development, APIs and documenting APIs using REST concept
- Experience with a frontend testing Framework such as Playwright
- Experience of CI and CD as well as DevOps
- Good knowledge and understanding of Clean Code, SOLID principles
- Master Degree or Equivalent of education + work experience
As a plus:
- Knowledge of software engineering principles
- Knowledge of serverless architecture
- Knowledge of microservice architecture
- Experience of access management and client credentials handling
- Collaborate with stakeholders and PO/team to review backlog items, ensuring they clear, concise and technically feasible
- Perform design, coding, testing and integration and documentation of solution
- Translate product requirements into innovative solutions that provide an excellent client experience and align with architectural roadmap